Central Bank of India
Central Bank Recruitment 2021
Specialist Officer Posts
Total Vacancies:- 115
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | Bank Job
Central Bank of India: Released Notification for the recruitment filling up to 115 Specialist officers in different branches. So we request you to read all the information related to Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Central Bank of India Vacancy 2021
- Opening Date for On-line Registration (TENTATIVE) 23-11-2021.
- Closing Date for Online Registration (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) (TENTATIVE) 17-12-2021.
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test (TENTATIVE) 11-01-2022.
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination* 22-01-2022.
Age Limit (As on 30-09-2021) | Central Bank of India Job vacancy 2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 50 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Central Bank India SO Vacancy 2021
- SC/ ST candidates Rs.175/-+GST.
- All Other Candidates Rs. 850/-+GST.
Qualification for Central Bank of India Vacancy 2021
- The Candidate must have a Degree/ PG Degree/ MBA/ Engineering/ Ph.D.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Central Bank of India Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details | Free Job Alert
Selection Process of Central Bank Vacancies 2021
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
- Phase-II: Main Examination:
- Selection criteria for Phase-III:
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website “www.centralbankofindia.co.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.