BJB Autonomous College, Bhubaneswar
BJB College Recruitment 2022
Guest Faculty Posts
Total Vacancies:- 02
BJB College Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
BJB Autonomous College Recruitment 2022: A Walk-in-interview will be held on the premises from 6th April 2022 between 11.00 AM to 05.00 PM for Guest Faculty Posts vacancies on a contractual basis for B.Ed. Self-Financing course. So we request you to read all the information related to BJB College Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | BJB College Recruitment 2022
- Date of Interview: From 06-04-2022 between 11.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
- Venue: Department of B.Ed, New Arts Block of BJB Autonomous College, Bhubaneswar.
Qualification for BJB College Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed PG Degree in Fine Arts (MFA), Master Degree in Physical Education (M.P.Ed) with at least 55% of marks from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
BJB College Vacancy Details 2022 | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Guest Instructor- Fine Arts Education||01||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Guest Instructor- Health & Physical Education||01||Rs. 25,000/-|
How to Apply for BJB College Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.bjbcollege.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The candidates are required to attend the walk-in-interview with all the original certificates, credentials, a resume, a passport size photograph, and one set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark sheets.