Department of Gender Studies (DGS)- NCERT
DGS NCERT Recruitment 2022
Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 01
DGS NCERT Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
DGS NCERT Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 01 Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Post vacancy on a temporary basis under “Impact Assessment of Select initiative of Government of India for Gender Equality and Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse”. So we request you to read all the information related to DGS NCERT Recruitment 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | DGS NCERT Recruitment 2022
- Date of Interview: 29-07-2022 (10.00 AM).
- Registration Time:- 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Venue: Department of Gender Studies, 5th-Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016.
Age Limit | DGS NCERT Recruitment 2022
- The Maximum age limit of the candidate: is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for DGS NCERT Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed a Master’s degree in Gender Studies/ Social Science/ Education/ Sociology or its equivalent with 55% marks from a cognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
DGS NCERT Vacancy Details 2022 | New Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF)||01||Rs. 23,000/- to Rs. 25,000/-|
How to Apply for DGS NCERT Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://ncert.nic.in” then check on ” Vacancies”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification may bring their updated Resume/ bio-data & required documents on the date of the interview.
Important Links | New Free Job Alert
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:-Click Here