Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar
GCE Keonjhar Recruitment 2022
Guest Faculty Posts
Total Vacancies:- Various
GCE Keonjhar Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up Various Guest Faculty Posts vacancies on a temporary basis. So we request you to read all the information related to GEC Keonjhar Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | GCE Keonjhar Vacancy 2022
- Date of Interview: 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th July 2022 from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
- Venue: Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar.
Application Fee | GCE Keonjhar Vacancy 2022
- Application fee of Rs.500 in the college account. A/C Name – Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar, A/C No. 37140179346, IFS Code. SBIN0000113 by Dt. 30.06.2022.
Qualification For GCE Keonjhar Vacancy 2022 | Odisha Job
- The candidate must have passed B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E/ Master’s Degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
GCE Keonjhar Vacancy 2022 Details | Free Job Alert Odisha
|Name of the post|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Metallurgical & Materials Engineering|
How to Apply for GCE Keonjhar Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.gcekjr.ac.in” then click on “Notices”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then interested & Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in with the filled prescribed Application Form along with self-attested photocopies of all required documents for verification.