Heavy Water Board (HWB)
HWB JTO Recruitment 2021 II Central Govt Jobs
Heavy Water Board is a constituent unit under the Department of Atomic Energy in the Government of India. The organisation is primarily responsible for the production of heavy water which is used as a ‘moderator’ and ‘coolant’ in nuclear power as well as research reactors.
Offline applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of posts of Junior Translation Officer.SO we Request you to read all about HWB JTO Recruitment 2021.
Important Details of HWB Recruitment 2021
- Notification date: 23/06/2021.
- Last date for submitting the application: 02/08/2021.
- Date & Venue of Trade Test/ Other Test: notified later.
- Address: Assistant Personnel Officer (R), Heavy Water Board, V.S. Bhavan, 4th floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094.
Age Limit for Heavy Water Board Recruitment
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- The maximum age is 31 years.
- For details, notification refers to the notification.
Vacancy and Salary details for HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||06||Rs 35,400/-.|
Minimum Educational Qualification HWB JTO Apply
- Candidates must have passed Degree/ Master Degree from a recognized university.
- Further details available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of Govt Jobs
- The selection of recruits is based on a written test.
How to Apply Heavy Water Board Recruitment
- Go to the official website “https://www.hwb.gov.in/“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.