Indian Coast Guard
Join Indian Coast Guard I ICG Recruitment 2021
The Indian Coast Guard is maritime law enforcement and search and rescue agency of India with jurisdiction over its territorial waters including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone.
Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. SO we Request you to read all about ICG Recruitment 2021.
Important Details of ICG Recruitment 2021 I Defence Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 02/07/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 16/07/2021.
Age Limit for Join India Coast Guard Recruitment
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- The maximum age is 22 years.
Application fees for Indian Coast Guard Jobs
- For ST/SC Candidates: Nil.
- For all Other Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
Vacancy and Salary details for ICG Yantrik Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details||Salary (Per Month)|
|Navik(General Duty)||260||Rs. 21700/-|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
Minimum Educational Qualification ICG Yantrik Recruitment
- Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics): 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)” and “Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering.
- Further details available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of Defence Jobs
- The selection of recruits is based on an all-India order of merit on their performance (CBT/ Physical Test).
How to Apply Join India Coast Guard Recruitment
- Go to the official website “joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You for Visit Again.