Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Indian Forest Service Exam
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam
Total Vacancy:- 150
Indian Forest Service Exam 2023 | UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023
Union Public Service Commission 2023 has announced notification for recruiting 150 Indian Forest Service (IFS) Posts. We request you to read all the information related to UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2023 Date
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.02.2023 till 18.00 Hours.
- Date of Commencement of Examination: 28.05.2023.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2023) | Indian Forest Service Exam 2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee | UPSC Indian Forest Service Vacancy 2023
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Qualification UPSC IFS Exam 2023 | UPSC IFS Exam 2023
- A candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized University.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Vacancy 2023 Details | Sarkari Job 2023
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy|
|Indian Forest Service Exam (IFS)||150|
How to Apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement”
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | Indian Forest Service Exam 2023 Notification
|Official Notification:-||Click Here|
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
|Apply Online:-||Click Here|
For More Details Please Visit Official Website