The Indian Navy
Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology entry
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 II Army Jobs
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy.
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology entry of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course for course commencing Jan 22 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. So we request you to read all about Indian Navy Recruitment 2021.
Important Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 II Defence Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of application: 02/07/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of application: 16/07/2021.
Age Limit for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should be born between 02/07/1997 to 01/07/2022.
Application fees for Indian Army Jobs
- For SC, ST, and PWD: Rs. 100/-.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 750/-.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2021
- SSC in IT (45).
Minimum Educational Qualification Indian Navy IT Recruitment
- BE/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / IT,M.Sc (Computer / IT), MCA, M.Tech (Computer Science / IT).
- Further details available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of Navy Jobs
- The Selection will be done on the basis of the percentage of the marks.
How to Apply for Indian Navy IT Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | Latest Govt Job
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Available Soon
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You for Visit Again.