Join Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Short Service Commission (SSC) in Various Branch
Total Vacancies:- 217
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
The Indian Navy 2022: Applications are invited from 217 unmarried eligible men & women candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for a course commencing Jun 2022 onwards at Indian naval academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. So we request you to read all the information related to the Indian Navy Vacancy 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Indian Navy Job Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 21.10.2022.
- Closing date of Online Application Form: 06.11.2022.
Age Limit | Indian Navy Job Vacancy 2022
- Check notification for full details.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Qualification for Indian Navy Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ MSc/B.Sc/B. Com from a recognized Institute/ Board.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2022 | Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Executive Branch->||General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||56 (06 Hydro)|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||05|
|Technical Branch->||Engineering Branch [General Service(GS)]||25|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||45|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.