The Indian Navy
Sailor (MR) – Oct Batch
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 | Navy Jobs
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy.
Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid
down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors MR for 350 vacancies (Approximately) in the
Oct 2021 batch. So we request you to read all about Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021.
Important Details of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 | Defence Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of application: 19/07/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of application: 23/07/2021.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should be born between 01/04/2001 to 30/09/2004.
Application fees for Indian Navy Jobs
- For SC, ST, and PWD: Rs. 100/-.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 750/-.
Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2021
|Post Name||Vacancy||Salary (Training Period)|
|Sailor MR- Oct 2021 batch||350 (Approx.)||Rs. 14,600/-|
Minimum Educational Qualification Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Further details are available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of Navy Jobs
- The Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Test and Fitness Test.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | Latest Govt Job
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
Thank You for Visit Again.