Kendriya Vidyalaya NO. 3, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar
KV No 3 BBSR Walk-In-Interview 2022
PGT, TGT & Other Teacher Posts
Total Vacancies:- 03+
KV No 3 Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 | Bhubaneswar Job
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bhubaneswar, Odisha: A walk-in-interview will be held at Kendriya Vidyalaya No.3, Bhubaneswar for the post of PGT, TGT, and Others Posts for the academic session 2022-23. So We request you to read all the information related to KV No 3 Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | KV No 3 Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Date of Interview: 22-10-2022.
- Time of Registration: 08.00 AM. to 10.00 AM.
- Venue: Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, Machenswar, Bhubaneswar.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2022) | KV Recruitment 2022 Odisha
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for KV No 3 Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 | Odisha Job
PGT (Mathematics) Qualification
- Master’s Degree with B.Ed. in the subject with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
TGT (Social Studies)
- Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed. in the subject with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Any Graduate with a B.Ed. in Special Education with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details refer to the notification.
KV Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details | Kendria Vidyalaya Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|PGT (Mathematics)||01 +|
|TGT (Social Studies)||01+|
Selection Process of KVS Bhubaneswar Teacher Jobs | Odisha Job
- The selection process will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya No3 Bhubaneswar Recruitment?
- Go to the official website “https://no3bhubaneswar.kvs.ac.in/”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates have to appear for the Walk-in-Interview in the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets, and documents along with all original documents for verification