Kendriya Vidyalaya N02 Baripada, Murgabadi (Odisha)
KV No2 Baripada Recruitment 2022
TGT & Other Various Posts
Total Vacancies:- Various
KV N02 Baripada Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Kendriya Vidyalaya No2 Baripada, Murgabadi 2022: A Walk-in-interview will be held on the premises on 9th March 2022 at 09.00 AM for TGT & Other Posts vacancies on a contractual/ daily need basis at Kendriya Vidyalaya No2 Bripada, Murgabadi for the academic session 2022-2023.
So we request you to read all the information related to KV No2 Baripada Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | KV Murgabadi Recruitment 2022
- Walk-in-interview: 09-03-2022 at 09.00 AM onwards.
- Registration Time: 08.00 AM to 09.00 AM (For documents verification).
- Place of Interview: Kendriya Vidyalaya No2 Baripada, Murgabadi.
Qualification for KV No2 Baripada Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- Candidates must have passed Graduation, PG, CTET, B.Ed, MBBS, GNM, B. Tech (Computer Science/ IT), MCA, B. P. Ed from a recognized University with equivalent Subjects.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
KV No2 Baripada Vacancy Details | Free Job Alert Odisha
|Name of the Post|
|TGT (Eng, Hindi, Maths, Social Science., Science, Sanskrit)|
|Regional language Odia teacher,|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)|
Selection Process of KV No2 Baripada Vacancy | Odisha Job
- A walking interview will be held on 09-03-2022 at 09.00 AM so those who are interested in those posts kindly bring the filled Application form & your respective passport size photo, original documents & one set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates.
How to Apply for KV No2 Baripada Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://murgabadi.kvs.ac.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates fulfilling details required for the posts and bring their respective passport size photo, original documents & one set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates on the date of interview.