Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies:- 86
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 86 for Nurse Posts vacancies on a contract and consolidated pay basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Services. So we request you to read all the information related to MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | MRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Application form: 02-03-2022.
- Closing date of Online Application form: 22-03-2022.
- Date of Examination: 29-05-2022.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022) | MRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age limit of the candidate: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of the candidate: 44 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee | Free Job Alert
- Application fee for all candidates: Rs. 350/-.
Qualification for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment | Free Job Alert
- The Candidate should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government / Government recognized institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of this notification.
- Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training in both cases to be undergone in an institution approved by the State
Government under rule 37 of the rules made under sub-section (2) of section 11 of the Madras Nurses and Midwives Act 1926 with qualifications prescribed for registration as Nurse and Maternity Assistant under the said Act.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
MRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details 2022 | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
How to Apply for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.mrb.tn.gov.in” then click on “Notification”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | New Free Job Alert
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here