National Board of Examination In Medical Science
Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant & Junior Accountant Posts
NBEMS Recruitment 2021 | NBEMS Jobs
National Board of Examinations is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Online Applications are invited from the Indian citizens and the candidates of other categories recognized by the Government of India for filling up the Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant & Junior Accountant Posts. So we request you to read all the information related to NBEMS Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of NBEMS Recruitment 2021 | Latest Govt Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 15/07/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 14/08/2021.
- Date of CBT Exam: 20/09/2021.
Age Limit for NBEMS Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- A candidate for Direct Recruitment must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of more than 27 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
Application Fees of NBE Jobs
- For UR/OBC candidates: Rs. 1500/- + 18% GST.
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
NBEMS Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Positions||Vacancy|
Minimum Educational Qualification NBEMS Apply Online
- Senior Assistant: Degree from recognized University/Board.
- Junior Assistant: (I)Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board/University recognized by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority (II) Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/ LAN Architecture.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
- Further details are available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of NBEMS Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on CBT and Computer/ Skill Test.
How to Apply for NBEMS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “natboard.edu.in”.
- Find the notification.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links of NBEMS Recruitment 2021
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Registration | Login