National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
NCERT DTE Recruitment 2022
Consultant & JPF Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 03
NCERT DTE Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 03 Consultant & JPF Posts vacancies contractual basis for the Project NISTHS under PAB 2022-23. So we request you to read all the information related to NCERT DTE Recruitment 2022 below.
That Candidates interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | NCERT DTE Recruitment 2022
- Walk-in-interview: 22-09-2022 at 10.30AM.
- Registration Time: 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
- Venue: Department of Teacher Education, Room No- 3, 3rd floor Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Narg, New Delhi- 1100 16.
Age Limit | NCERT DTE Recruitment 2022
- The maximum age limit of the Consultant: Retired academic faculty.
- The maximum age limit of the JPF: is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for NCERT DTE Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed a Master’s Degree/Ph.D./ B.Ed or its equivalent from a recognized university/institute.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
NCERT DTE Vacancy & Salary Details 2022 | New Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF)||02||Rs. 23,000 – 25,000/-|
How to Apply for NCERT DESM Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://ncert.nic.in” then check on ” Vacancies”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested & Eligible candidates should bring the prescribed Application Format and photocopies of all the documents including educational qualifications and experience at the time of the interview.