National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
NCERT Recruitment 20
Editorial Staff Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 27
NCERT Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 27 Editorial Staff Posts vacancies contractual basis. So we request you to read all the information related to NCERT Recruitment 2022 below.
That Candidates interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | NCERT Recruitment 2022
- Walk-in-interview: 22th, 23rd, 24th, 25th November 2022.
- Date of Screening and registration of Candidate: 21-11-2022.
- Venue: Publication Division, NCERT, Sai Aurobinda Marg, New- Delhi- 110016.
Age Limit | NCERT Recruitment 2022
- The maximum age limit of the candidates: is 40 years.
- age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for NCERT Vacancy 2022 | Sarkari Job
- The candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/institute.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
NCERT Vacancy 2022 & Salary Details | New Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Editor(English- 1 & Hind-2)||03||Rs 75,000/-|
|Assistant Editor(English-4, Hindi-4 and Urdu-2)||10||Rs 62,000/-|
|Editorial Assistant (English-3, Hindi-03 & Urdu-1)||07||Rs 39,000/-|
|Proof Reader (English-3, Hindi-3 and Urdu-1)||07||Rs 29,000/-|
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://ncert.nic.in” then check on ” Vacancies”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested & Eligible candidates should bring the prescribed Application Format and photocopies of all the documents including educational qualifications and experience at the time of the interview.
Important Links | New Free Job Alert
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here