National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
NCERT Recruitment 2022
NCERT Various Teacher Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 02
NCERT Teacher Recruitment 2022 | NCERT Teacher Vacancy 2022
Nation Counselling Education Research and Training invite online applications for filling up 292 various Faculty or Teacher (Profesor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor) posts under direct recruitment in NCERT, New Delhi, and at its constituent units located at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru, and Shillong.
So we request you to read all the information related to NCERT Recruitment 2022 below.
That Candidates interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | NCERT Recruitment Assistant Professor
- Commencement of Online Registration: 08.10.2022.
- Last Date of Online Registration and apply online: 28.10.2022.
Age Limit (As on 28.10.2022) | NCERT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Application Fees | NCERT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- For UR/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs 1000/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for NCERT Bhopal Vacancy 2022 | Teacher Job In Odisha
- Ph.D. degree or Master’s Degree.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NCERT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 | NCERT Asst Professor Salary Details
|Name of the Position||Vacancy||Salary|
How to Apply for NCERT Teacher Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://ncert.nic.in”.
- Find the Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.