New Delhi Municipal Corporation
PGT, TGT, and Other Posts
NDMC Recruitment 2021 II Teacher Jobs
New Delhi Municipal Council is the municipal council of the city of New Delhi, India, and the area under its administration is referred to as the NDMC area.
Online applications are invited from Teachers/Ministerial Staff/instructors retired from Central Govt./ State Gow./Local Bodies or equivalent services in the Pay Level/Grade Pay as indicated against each category of post. request you to read all the information related to NDMC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of NDMC Recruitment 2021 II New Delhi Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 09/07/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 23/07/2021.
Age Limit for NDMC Teacher Recruitment 2021
- He/she should be less than 65 years of age.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
NDMC Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Positions||Vacancy|
|Post Graduate Teacher(PGT)||68|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||88|
|Primary Teachers/ Assistant Teachers||171|
|Posts Under Ministerial Category||38|
|Posts Under Women Technical Institute, Netaji Nagar||11|
Minimum Educational Qualification NDMC Apply Online
- The candidate should have retired from the services of Central/Delhi/State
Government/ Local Bodies or equivalent services.
- The candidate should be medically fit to teach.
- Further details available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of NDMC Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on Document Verification/ Ground Test/ Proficiency Test.
How to Apply for NDMC PGT Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “ndmc.gov.in”.
- Find the notification of Engagement of retired Teachers/Ministerial Staff as Consultants for NDMC/NSES Schools.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- The applications may also be sent through e-mail id “firstname.lastname@example.org” or by hand or by post-at- Director(Education), 5016, Palika Kendra, NDMC Headquarter, New Delhi-01.