National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Assistant Professor Posts
Total Vacancies: 190
NIFT Recruitment 2021 | NIFT Job
National Institute of Fashion Technology invites ONLINE APPLICATIONS from Indian Nationals in the prescribed proforma for the post of Assistant Professors on direct recruitment (on contract)
basis. So We request you to read all the information related to NIFT Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NIFT Recruitment 2021
- Opening time of submitting an application: 08-12-2021.
- The closing time of submitting an application: 31-01-2022.
- Submission of Hard Copy of Application form: 15-02-2022.
Age Limit (As on 31-01-2021) | NIFT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- The Maximum age limit is 40 years.
Application Fees | NIFT Appy Online
- The candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1,180/- (Rs.1000/- plus GST 18%
i.e. Rs. 180/-) through an online payment.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates and employees of NIFT (both regular and on long term
contract) are exempted from payment of application fee.
Educational Qualification for Apply NIFT 2021
- Postgraduate degree/Ph.D./ Master’s Degree
- for more details refers to the notification.
NIFT Vacancy 2021 | NIFT Notification 2021
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||190||Rs. 56,100/-|
Selection Process | National Institute of Fashion Technology Recruitment 202
- The selection process comprises of written tests, presentations, and interviews.
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website “https://nift.ac.in/”.
- Find the advertisement”
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for “Registration Form (Online)‟ & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Then Candidates are required to send the printout of the same along with self-attested online application form and other annexures/documents as uploaded online in support of Qualification, Experience, Age, Caste, etc. to the Office of Registrar, Head Office, NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016 on or before by 15.02.2022.
Important Links | NIFT Online Form 2021
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here