National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar
Assistant Personnel Officer (APO)
Total Vacancies: 05
NISER APO Recruitment 2021 | NISER Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar: invites online applications from the eligible citizens of India for the 05 Post of Assistant Personnel Officer (APO) by Direct Recruitment on regular basis. So we request read all the details about NISER APO Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NISER Job Opportunities
- The Closing date of Online Registration is 15.11.2021.
- Only ONLINE applications will be accepted.
Application Fee | NISER Job Opportunities
- No application fee is required to be paid by the candidates for this recruitment process.
Age Limit (As on 15.11.2021) | NISER Job Vacancy
- The Candidate Maximum age limit: 35 years.
- The Candidate Age relaxation as per rule.
Educational Qualification for NISER Eligibility Criteria 2021
- CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) or Graduate with minimum 55% marks or Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NISER Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details | NISER Bhubaneswar
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Personnel Officer (APO)||05||Rs.44900 – 142400|
Selection Process | NISER APO Recruitment 2021
- Written Examination-60% + Interview-40% Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature).
How to Apply for NISER APO Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.niser.ac.in”.
- Then click “Apply Online” to find the Career Opportunities “Assistant Personnel Officer NISER/RC/2021/NA/02”, click on the link.
- Then Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | NISER Notification 2021
NISER Bhubaneswar: National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar, has been set up at
Jatni in Khurda district of Odisha by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India is a unique institution of its kind pursuing undergraduate and post-graduate education in sciences combined with frontline research.
The campus of NISER at Jatni is spread over a sprawling 300 acres of land on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar.
It is a fully residential campus with all modern living amenities including a hospital, banking facilities, etc.