Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC CGL Special Post Recruitment 2022
Combined Post Graduate Level (Group-B) Examination-2022
Total Vacancy:- 123
OSSC Combined Post Graduate Level Examination 2022 | Free Job Alert Odisha
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Online Invitations are invited from intending candidates to fill up 123 posts through Combined Graduation Level (Group-B) Examination- 2022. So we request you to read all the details about OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | OSSC CGL Special Post Recruitment 2022-23
- Online Registration from 20.12.2022 to 19.01.2023.
- Submission of Online Application Form 20.12.2022 to 19.01.2023.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2022) | OSSC Apply Online 2022
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit: 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for OSSC CGL Notification 2022 | Odisha Job
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed P.G. Degree in a relevant discipline from any recognized University
- For more details refer to the notification.
OSSC New Vacancy 2022 & OSSC CGL Salary Details | Odisha Job
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|District Culture Officer||03||Rs.35,400/-
|Various Teacher Educator||120|
How to Apply for OSSC Combined Post Graduate Level Examination 2022?
- Go to the official website “ www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- There will be two links under “Form Links” for each Advertisement.
- The candidates must complete the registration process before filling out the Application Form.
Important Links | OSSC Combined Post Graduate Level Notification pdf
|Official Full Notification:-||Click Here|
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
|Apply Online:-||Click Here|