Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
OSSC Recruitment 2021
Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA)
Total Vacancies:- 67 (w-22)
OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2022 | OSSC Free Job Alert
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 67 posts of Junior fisher Technical assistant (JFTA) Posts Vacancies. So we request to read all the details about OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2021 Notification below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply
Important Date | OSSC Recruitment
- Coming Soon…
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021) | Free Job Alert OSSC
- Minimum age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit: 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | OSSC Free Job Alert
- The ST/ SC/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates:...
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2021 | OSSC Online
- The candidate must have passed +2 Vocational (Fisheries) from CHSE/ University and must know swimming well.
- Candidates possessing +2 Science qualifications are also eligible to apply for the post. But, when candidates possessing +2 Vocational (Fisheries) qualifications will not be available, candidates with +2 Science qualifications will be considered for selection.
- The candidate must have passed the M.E standard/ RSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details | OSSC Jobs
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior fisher Technical assistant (JFTA)||67|
How to Apply for OSSC JFTA Recruitment 2021-22?
- Go to the official website “www.ossc.gov.in” then go to “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | New Free Job Alert
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Application Form:- Click Here (Available Soon)