Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT)
OUAT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
Assistant Professor Posts
Total Vacancies:- 49
OUAT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 49 Assistant Professor Posts Vacancies. So we request you to read all details about OUAT Recruitment 2022 below.
That Candidates interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | OUAT Recruitment 2022
- The last date of sending the application through the post before 30-11-2022 by 05.00 P.M by Regd. Post/ Speed Post only.
- Address: The Registrar, OUAT, Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha.
Age Limit | OUAT Assistant Professor Recruitment
- The maximum age limit of the candidate: is 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application fee | Free Job Alert Odisha
- Application fee for all candidates: Rs. 700/-.
- Payment Mode: Online ( the Comptroller, OUAT (A/C No. 10173711536, State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar, Branch Code: 03341, Indian Financial System Code (IFSC Code): No.SBIN0003341).
Qualification for OUAT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or its equivalent with 55% of marks from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
OUAT Assistant Professor Vacancy & Salary Details 2022 | Latest Job In Odisha
|Name of Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||49||Rs. 57,700/-|
How to Apply for OUAT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.ouat.nic.in”.
- Click on “CAREER AT OUAT”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The interested eligible candidates can send the prescribed application form duly signed by the candidates along with self-attested photocopies of all required educational certificates, mark sheets & documents along with all original documents for verification before the last date end.