Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
RBI Officer Recruitment 2023
Officer Grade B Post Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 291
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023 | New Free Job Alert
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 2023: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 291 Grade B Officer posts vacancies in various Offices in Bank. So we request you to read all the information related to RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | RBI Grade B 2023 Notification
- Online Registration of Applications & Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges- 09.05.2023 to 09.06.2023 (till 06:00 p.m.).
Age Limit | RBI Job Vacancy 2023
- The minimum age limit for the candidates: is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates: is 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee | RBI Grade B 2023 Notification
- For SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/-.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 850/-.
- For Staff: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023 | Free Job Alert
- Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) Posts: Graduation/PG degree.
- Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR Posts: A Master’s Degree in/PGDM / MBA.
- Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM Posts: A Master’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA).
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
RBI Vacancy Details 2023 | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||238||Rs. 55,200/-|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||31||Rs. 55,200/-|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||25||Rs. 55,200/-|
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “www.rbi.org.in” then go to “Oppertunity@RBI > Current vacancies > Vacancies”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | New Free Job Alert
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
|Apply Online:-||Click Here|