Sports Authority of India (SAI)
SAI Recruitment 2021
SAI Consultant Posts Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 02
Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2021 | SAI Jobs 2021
New Delhi: Sports Authority of India (SAI) On a contract basis, applications are being accepted from qualified applicants for various positions in the media as consultants. So, please read all the details below about SAI Assistant Coach Recruitment 2021.
Candidates who are interested in the specifics of the vacancy and have met all the eligibility requirements can read the notification and apply online.
Qualification for SAI Recruitment 2021 Notification | SAI Jobs 2021
- SAI Head of Communication post: Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism from a recognized University/ Institution.
- SAI Chief Partnership & Communication Officer post: MBA/ Degree or equivalent qualification in marketing from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details, refer to the notification.
SAI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details | SAI Jobs 2021
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy||Salary|
|Consultant as Head (Communication)||01||Rs.1, 45,000/- to Rs. 2, 65,000/-|
|Consultant as Chief Partnership & Communication Officer||01||Rs.1, 45,000/- to Rs. 2, 65,000/-|
Max Age limit as on 02-11-2021 | Sports Authority Of India Consultant Recruitment 2021
- SAI Head of Communication post: 50 years.
- SAI Chief Partnership & Communication Officer post: 50 years.
Important Date | Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2021
- Online Applications will be available from 18-10-2021 (10.00 AM).
- Last date for Receipt of application: 02-11-2021 (till 05:00 PM).
Selection Process | Sports Authority Of India Recruitment 2021
- Through interviews including an oral test for discipline-specific knowledge and a Personal Interview.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2021 | Central Govt Job
- Go to the official website “www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in”.
- Click on “latest Updates> Jobs>Job Opportunities”.
- Find the advertisement “Inviting applications for appointment as Consultant on contract basis in Sports Authority of India”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form, then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.