Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
Total Vacancies:- 20,000
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 | SSC CGL Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2022 for filling up 20,000 various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. So we request you to read all the details about SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification below.
Candidates interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022 (extend to 13-10-2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 08-10-2022 (extend to 13-10-2022 (23:00).
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 13-10-2022 (23:00).
- The last date and time for making an online fee payment are 14-10-2022.
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 15-10-2022.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 19-10-2022 to 20-10-2022 (23:00).
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I): Dec 2022.
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2022) | Free Job Alert SSC
- Minimum age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee | SSC Free Job Alert
- The Women/ ST/ SC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualification for SSC Recruitment 2022 | SSC Apply Online
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University or Institute.
SSC CGL Job Vacancy 2022 Details | SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Combined Graduate Level (CGL)||20,000|
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “ssc.nic.in” then go to “Advertisement”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | New Free Job Alert
- Official Notification:- Click Here | Last Date Extend Notification
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Application Form:- Click Here