Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
SSC DEO and LDC Posts
Total Vacancies:- 1600
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 | New Free Job Alert
Staff Selection Commission 2022 has issued the latest notification for the SSC CHSL 2023 of 1600 DEO & LDC Posts. So we request you to read all the details about SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 Notification below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- Dates for submission of online applications: 09.05.2023 to 08.06.2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 08.06.2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 10.06.2023 (23:00)
- The last date and time for the generation of offline Challan is 11.06.2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 12.06.2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 14.06.2023 to 15.06.2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I): Aug 2023.
- Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later.
Age limit (as 0n 01-08-2022) | SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Application Fee | SSC CHSL Job Vacancy 2022
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Women candidates: Nil.
- Payment mode: Online.
Qualification for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidates must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized University/ Board.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy & Salary Details | New Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Data Entry Operator||1600||Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)||Rs. 19,900– 63,200/-|
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find the Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click on“Apply”.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | SSC CHSL Apply Online
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
|Online Apply:-||Click Here|