Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022
Selection Posts Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 797
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022 | SSC Selection Post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): has announced notification for the recruitment of 797 Selection Posts. We request you to read all the information related to SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | New Free Job Alert
- Dates for submission of online applications: 23-05-2022 to 13-06-2022.
- Last date for receipt of application: 13-06-2022 (upto23.00PM).
- Last date for making online fee payment: 15-06-2022 (23.00PM).
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 15-06-2022 (23.00PM).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 18-06-2022.
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 27.06.2022 till 29.06.2022
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: August 2022 (tentatively)
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022 | SSC Free Job Alert
- The minimum age limit of the candidate is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates is 42 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Application Fee | Staff Selection Commission
- The fee is payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. .
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Qualification for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022 | SSC Online
- Educational qualifications are different for different posts. The Candidate must have 10th/ +2/ Graduation & above level.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “ssc.nic.in”.
- Click “Latest News”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.