Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Young Professional Recruitment 2022
Young Professionals Posts
Total Vacancies:- Various
SSC Young Professional Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up Various Young Professionals Posts vacancies on a contractual basis at SSC (Headquarters), New Delhi. So we request you to read all the information related to SSC Young Professional Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | SSC Young Professional Vacancy 2022
- Interested candidates should fulfill their application form and attach the required documents along with the form and send them to the office through Post/Email before 19-09-2022.
- Address: Under Secretary (Legal), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
- Email: [email protected]
Age Limit | SSC Young Professional Vacancy 2022
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Qualification for SSC Young Professional Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidates must have passed – a Graduate Degree in Law from the National Law School of India University (NLSIU) and other Law Schools and Colleges of the Country equivalent in length and intensity with a minimum of 60% marks.
- For details go to “Official Notification”.
SSC Young Professional Vacancy 2022 Details | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Young Professional (Legal Consultant)||Various||Rs 60,000/-|
How to Apply for SSC Young Professional Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the details required for the posts and send their respective passport-size photos, original documents & one set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates.