Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
UP Technical Education (Teaching) Service Exam 2021
Principal, Lecturer, Workshop Superintendent, & Librarian Posts
Total Posts:- 1370
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 | UPPSC Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2021 (UPPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. It invites notification for the recruitment of Principal, Lecturer, Workshop Superintendent, & Librarian Posts. So we request to really all the details about UPPSC Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPPSC Job Recruitment 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15/09/2021 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 15/10/2021 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 12/10/2021.
Application Fee | UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- For Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC: Exam fee 200/-+On-line processing fee 25/-=Rs. 225/-
- For SC/ ST, Ex-Serviceman: Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/-=Rs.105/-
- For Handicapped: Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee 25/-=Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode: Online.
MinimumEducational Qualification for UP Technical Education Service Exam 2021
- For Principal posts: Ph.D. and First Class at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant discipline.
- For Lecturer, Engineering and Technical brach posts: Degree/PG in relevant discipline.
- For Workshop Attendant: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- For Librarian posts: Master’s Degree in Library Science.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPPSC Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
|Workshop Attendant||16||Rs. 57,700/-|
Selection Process | UPPSC Job Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPPSC Job Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “uppsc.up.nic.in”.
- Click “Activity Dashboard” to find the advertisement “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR VARIOUS POST, UNDER TECHNICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT U.P. ADVT.NO. A-7/ E-1/ 2021”, click on the link.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | UPPSC 2021 notification
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here