Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2021
UPSC Exam 2021 I UPSC Jobs
The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service.
Union Public Service Commission has released a new UPSC Exam notification to fill up 838 vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer by UPSC CMS Examination.
We request you to read all the information related to UPSC Exam 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of UPSC Exam 2021 II UPSC CMS Jobs
- The online Applications can be filled upto 27/07/2021 till 06.00 P.M
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 03/08/2021 to 09/08/2021 till 06.00 PM.
Age Limit for UPSC Exam 2021
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01/08/2021.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Nil.
- All other candidates: Rs 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Junior Scale Post||349|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer||189|
Minimum Educational Qualification UPSC Apply Online
- The candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S Examination.
- Further details available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2021
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”.
- Click “Examination”. Find “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021″.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then go to the website “upsconline.nic.in”. to apply for these posts.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | UPSC Examination 2021
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Apply Online