Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Operations Officer Recruitment 2022
Operations Officer & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 10
UPSC Operations Officer Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Union Public Service Commission 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 10 Operations Officer & Other Posts Vacancies. So we request you to read all the information related to UPSC Operations Officer Recruitment 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | UPSC Vacancy 2022
- Closing Date for applying Online application: 28-07-2022 (23.59 hrs).
- Closing Date for printing 0f Application form: 29-07-2022 (23.59 hrs).
Age limit | UPSC Operations Officer Vacancy 2022
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Application Fee | UPSC Job Vacancy 2022
- Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates: Nil.
- Payment mode: Online (Through SBI).
Qualification for UPSC Operations Officer Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed a Degree/ Mater’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
UPSC Operations Officer Job Vacancy 2022 Details | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://www.upsc.gov.in” then click on ” Recruitment >> Advertisement”.
- Find the Advertisement No 13-2022.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then go through the link for Applying to the Form “http://www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.