Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022
Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 45
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Union Public Service Commission 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 45 for Assistant Editor, Photographic Officers & Other Posts Vacancies. So we request you to read all the information related to UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | UPSC ORA Vacancy 2022
- Starting Date for applying Online application: 12-03-2022.
- Closing Date for applying Online application: 31-03-2022 (23.59 hrs).
Age limit | UPSC ORA Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age limit of the candidate: 30 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 50 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Application Fee | UPSC ORA Job Vacancy 2022
- Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates: Nil.
- Payment mode: Online (Through SBI).
Qualification for UPSC ORA Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed Degree, Diploma, Mater’s Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.S, M.D or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
UPSC ORA Job Vacancy Details 2022 | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Editor (Telugu)||01|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology||01|
|Technical Officer (Public Health Engineering)||04|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mechanical)||23|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)||03|
|Senior Lecturer (General Medicine)||01|
|Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)||01|
|Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Disease||01|
How to Apply for UPSC ORA Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://www.upsc.gov.in” then click on ” Recruitment >> Advertisement”.
- Find the Advertisement No 05-2022.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then go through the link for Applying the Form “http://www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.