Union Public Service Commission
Asst.Director, Agri.Engineer and Asst.Geologists
Total Posts:- 23
UPSC Recruitment 2021 | UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission 2021 (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. It invites notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director and other vacancies. So we request to really all the details about UPSC Recruitment 2021 below.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC Job Recruitment 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/09/2021 till 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 17/09/2021 till 23:59 hrs.
Application Fee | UPSC Recruitment 2021
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Educational Qualification & Age Details for UPSC Advertisement 2021
Assistant Director (Plant Pathology):
- M.Sc. Degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.
- Doctorate degree in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Agricultural Engineer (Instrumentation):
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Maximum Age: 33 Years.
- Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology) or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics from a recognized University or Institution.
- Maximum age: 30 Years.
UPSC Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary (Per Month)|
Assistant Director (Plant Pathology)
|02||Rs. 56100 – 177500/-|
Agricultural Engineer (Instrumentation)
|01||Rs. 44900-142400 /-|
Selection Process | UPSC Job Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on the written test & Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Job Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “Advertisement No. 11 – 2021”, click on the link.
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | UPSC 2021 notification
- Official Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here