Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Recruitment 2022
CDS/ NDA & NA Examination
Total Vacancies:- 741
UPSC CDS Exam II 2021 | UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC NDA & NA Examination 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 11-01-2022 till 06.00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022 till 6.00 PM.
Application Fees | UPSC CDS Exam I 2021
- For Female/ ST/ SC/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-. (For CDSI)
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-. (For NDA & NA)
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit | UPSC CDS Exam I 2022
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2022
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I):-
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University.
UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I):-
- National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass.
- Naval Academy: (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme):
UPSC Vacancy 2022 | UPSC Jobs
|Name of the Examination||No. of Vacancies|
|NDA & NA||400|
Selection Process | UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on the written test/ Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”.
- Click “Examination” to find the advertisement “Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021”, click on the link.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.