Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Recruitment 2022
Assistant Chemist & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 67
UPSC Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Union Public Service Commission 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 67 Assistant Chemist & Other Posts Vacancies. So we request you to read all the information related to UPSC Recruitment 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | UPSC Vacancy 2022
- Closing Date for applying Online application: 12-05-2022 (23.59 hrs).
- Closing Date for printing 0f Application form: 13-05-2022 (23.59 hrs).
Age limit | UPSC Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age limit of the candidate: 30 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 50 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Application Fee | UPSC Job Vacancy 2022
- Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 25/-.
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates: Nil.
- Payment mode: Online (Through SBI).
Qualification for UPSC Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed a Degree, Mater’s Degree, or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
UPSC Job Vacancy Details 2022 | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||02|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://www.upsc.gov.in” then click on ” Recruitment >> Advertisement”.
- Find the Advertisement No 08-2022.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then go through the link for Applying to the Form “http://www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.