India Post, Uttarakhand Postal Circle
Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment 2021
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman & Multi-Tasking Staff
Total Vacancy: 13
Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment 2021 | India Post Jobs
Applications are invited online through Direct Recruitment of meritorious Sportspersons from the open market under SPORTS QUOTA for filling the vacancy following posts in Maharashtra Postal Circle. So We request you to read all the information related to Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | Uttrakhand Postal Recruitment 2021
- The start date of submitting the application form by post 29/10/2021.
- Last date for submission of applications by post: 22/12/2021.
Age Limit | India Post Office Recruitment 2021
- For Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman Posts: 18 years to 27 years.
- For Multi Task Staff Post: 18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Application Fee | India Post Uttarakhand Recruitment 2021
- For all candidates: Rs 100/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline (At Any Post Office).
Minimum Qualification for Uttrakhand Postal Recruitment 2021
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: The candidate must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University and have Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Postman: The candidate must have passed the 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University
- Multitasking Staff: The candidate must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Other details see the official notification.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 and India Post Salary Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Postal Assistant||03||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100|
|Postman||05||Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||02||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900|
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment 2021 | Post Office Job
- Go to the official website “indiapost.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitments”
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then they will fill up the attached application form and send it by Speed Post/ Regd. Post only.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for in bold letters.
Address:- The Assistant Postmaster General (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun – 248001.